Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ding Dong

We are finally getting a little bit of nice Spring weather and now it's time to get a few projects done around the house.

Normally I would tackle this seemingly simple task, but after our Electrical friend warned me of possibly loosing the wire I opted for my husband to do it.












What project am I speaking of.  A door bell button......sounds simple right!  Well, all I can say is I am glad I didn't attempt.  I even suggested " forgetting" it as I watched my husband mess with it.  

After about 3 trips to the shop, and digging around in my box of parts, he made the bell ring again.  

I just love the new look.  Can't wait until someone comes to the house to use it.  I know, it's kinda crazy to be excited for a new door bell button, but it doesn't take much for me.

Hope your projects are moving along smoothly.  I am going to go back outside and admire the newest addition to the front porch.  

Have a great week, and tackle a project, even if it is a small one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment