Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Antique Stove Obsession (again)

Me, have an obsession?...well, of course I do.  I love "stuff" and you know what that means.  I love to collect and move and change things.  There is one thing that I have had in my home for about 5 yrs. now and I just love them.  I wrote a blog about these stoves in 2012 and you can read it here( Stove obsession ) and the only reason I am writing about them again, is that I was over at Darla & Tommy's and his little shop was overflowing with these beauties.




Tommy is pretty obsessed with these things of the past.  With each year that passes, they are becoming harder and harder to find.  I just love what he is able to do with them, and keep the nostalgia of years gone by still in our homes....and they are safe.













I was at their home and took several pictures of a few of the treasures that he has finished and wanted to share them with you.  They are for sale, and if you are interested in purchasing one, please contact me and I will get you to the right people.  You see, Tommy is retired and this is how he loves to spend his day.  Keeps him active and our from under Darla's feet...LOL.










Hope you enjoy these as much as I do...is there a "special" place in your home that one of these jewels would fit in.  If so, I know where you can get one.





Due to the delicate nature of these antiques, we can not ship.  If you are in the Oklahoma City area, you are welcome to look at the stoves they have in stock at that time.  Thanks for your understanding.
Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment