Google+ Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Painting another piece of great furniture.

Before
After!!  
My friend Phil has brought me a couple of night stands to refinish.  I have been dragging my heels a bit, but I have a good excuse.  I have been gone for 10 days on the bike to the Florida Keys.  I told you I had a good reason!!!

I had painted one of the pieces before I left, and ran out of time to finish it before we left.  This week was a bit busy at the store as I had to play some catch up and take care of business.  You know that happens sometime!

I was able to get back into the painting mode on Thursday, and I started working on the waxing of the furniture.

It is a bit of a thankless process, but Oh, what a wonderful process it is.  It totally changes the look of the paint.  I will get busy on the second one this week.

Hope you like the finished product.  I think they are stunning, and yes, they can be yours...if you are interested.  :)


4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for sharing on our linky party!!
    -Mama
    www.DIYMamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diane! Thanks for your sweet comment on the blog!! I love your newest google plus photo on the bike - wowzers!!! and, isn't paint the best.....can totally change a traditional piece to something of your own style.

    ~ Selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that is a beautiful transformation...

    ReplyDelete