Google+ Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Frozen Charlotte Dolls

I was reading a blog and this lady had a bowl full of "frozen Charlotte" dolls.  I guess I am living under a rock somewhere, as I never knew they were called that.  I have noticed them on pieces of jewelry, but had no idea they had a name.

Of course, I had to search and find some of these little dolls.  Etsy is my best friend when I am on a mission.  I just love Etsy.  Not sure if you have checked out Etsy or not, but you should.  There is everything you could ever want and probably don't need!!!

My delivery of my dolls came Friday.  I was so excited to open them.  They look just like the pictures.  Now I have to figure out what I am going to do with them.  I think they will be displayed in a bowl, but have to find just the right bowl.


I have shared a link to the definition that Wikipedia gives for the dolls.  You can find it here.
More information is available here from squido.

I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I did.  You might even find you would like to have a few of these old treasures.  They are a very good conversation piece to say the least.

Common Ground: Be Inspired Friday   I am linking to this blog

1 comment:

  1. I must have been under the same rock with you, because until recently, I had no idea what they were either. Have fun with yours!

    ReplyDelete