Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Door is Decorated For Christmas

You know how it is, you see a wonderful blog and you just love the idea that you see, but really, will you ever make it?  I do the Pinterest deal, and I have to say, I have pinned a whole lot more ideas, than I have ever made or followed through.   As I read  a blog "That's My Letter", she had made these wonderful over sized tags for her front door.  The ones I originally saw were for Thanksgiving.  Then she made the ones for Christmas.  Well, I think it is time to make this little project happen.  Off to the local lumber company, and purchased the lumber I would be needing.  Her origional blog was "W" is for wood tag"  if you want to see her creation and get the directions on how to make them.




My wonderful husband did the few cuts that had to be made.  I changed up the font as I was unable to find the one that Jaime used on hers.  I think they turned out very cute.  I really appreciate the wonderful directions that Jaime gave on her blog.  I think they turned out very good, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment