Google+ Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Milk Painting (I"m on a roll)

I got the urge to paint a piece that is over our bed.  I have been wanting to do it for quite some time, but just didn't know what I wanted. I really do like the milk paints, so guess I know what I am going to do.

Love that there is no prep work to use this stuff.  The color California Gold was my choice.  I applied one coat and have to say, I was wondering what the heck had I done.  By the time I got the second coat on, I was a little happier.  After it dried, I got the sand paper out, and started distressing it a little.



All in all I think it turned out great.  It is back in its place, and the accessories are the same as before.  Going to have to work on that part.



Planning on getting a "barn" garage sale together so now I am beginning to dig out all the things I am wanting to get rid of.  Of course, you know, this will leave room for "newer and better things"....that's just the way it is around here.  We girls just have to have our "stuff"....   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment